Our mission of making life better for others includes every person we serve, including our employees. By promoting fair, competitive and equitable pay practices, you will help to support management-level and employee customers so that Legacy Health can most effectively work as a team with a unified goal. If this is how you view your work as a Compensation Consultant, we invite you to consider this opportunity.
This is a remote position – incumbents, who reside in Oregon or Washington only, may work at home, on the road or in a satellite location for all or part of their workweek. There may be occasional situations that require work to be performed on-site at an assigned Legacy Health location. This position may require initial training and orientation to be site-based, before transitioning to the remote schedule.
The Compensation Consultant provides complex compensation support to leadership for assigned areas to include job evaluation, competitive pay analysis, and assisting in the development of market competitive compensation policies and programs. Designs and implements pay solutions, strategies and programs through strong communication and influence, while also demonstrating the ability to pivot with changing circumstances and provide cost savings and sustainable solutions. This role also conducts benchmarking and data analysis to formulate recommendations that ensure competitive, cost-effective, and legally compliant compensation programs and practices.
Education: Bachelor’s degree in human resources, business administration or related field or equivalent experience required.
Experience: Minimum four years’ of relevant Human Resources experience working in Compensation or equivalent required.
- Excellent organizational, written and verbal communication and customer service skills to be able to interact effectively with all levels of personnel within and outside of the Legacy Health community.
- Proficiency using computers: Excel, databases, PowerPoint, and Word software.
- Advanced technical knowledge requirements include mathematical and statistical skills for data analysis.
- Ability to work with detailed data.
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously meeting deadlines.
- A thorough understanding of wage and hour laws.
LEGACY’S VALUES IN ACTION:
Follows guidelines set forth in Legacy’s Values in Action.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Vet/Disabled