Hi, I’m Lindsey Prout, Director of Total Rewards and Operations at Puppet,
I’m looking for an HR Operations Partner to join our team who enjoys collaborating with both internal and external partners to deliver above and beyond systemic solutions. At Puppet, we care deeply about understanding our customers’ needs and our HR team is no exception. We are looking for someone who also cares about providing superior customer service and end user support. As our People Team continues to evolve and innovate, our focus remains on creating great employee experiences. The HR Operations Partner will be an instrumental team member in our journey to elevate and deliver exceptional experiences through their technical insight and expertise for all HR core and peripheral systems.
At Puppet, our People Team plays a central role in driving data-driven people decisions. Our team works across all levels of the organization; engaging with executive stakeholders, interacting heavily with our employees across the globe and collaborating with our DataOps and Business Systems teams to gather deeper insights. You’ll work directly with some of the best, brightest and most incredibly talented teams at Puppet! Apply here.
Meaningful work you’ll contribute
- Responsible for HR process modeling, release planning, data integrity, access management, solution implementation, system integrations and overall user support.
- HR reporting (including compliance reporting), people data analysis, report/dashboard creation and end-user training.
- Ongoing analysis of HRIS operations to help determine recommendations for continuous improvement.
- Systems and process upgrades as required for enhanced functionality and/or security issue resolution.
- Partner with other data/systems owners throughout the organization to develop/design comprehensive systemic solutions.
- A team player—you understand the power of collaboration and do it often in order to understand the customers’ needs.
- You have the ability to connect with people and know the importance of partnering across the organization.
- An entrepreneurial-minded spirit—you are always thinking about what you would do in your role if Puppet was your company and are always looking for ways to create efficiencies and great experiences.
- Resilient—you listen to your customers’ needs and do your best to translate requests into actionable data insights. It may take a couple reiterations and conversations but that is ok with you.
- Inclusive—you are open minded and actively engages in the Puppet community.
- You search out diversity of thought and experience.
- You encourage new ideas in order to deliver the best employee experience.
Valuable experiences and skills you’ll bring to Puppet
- Experience with HRIS systems and reporting tools
- Demonstrated experience with system configuration and integrations
- Ability to create basic system reports/dashboards
- Strong logical and problem-solving skills
- Creative and innovative thinker with an ability to translate ideas into simple, actionable recommendations
- Proven ability to effectively communicate and collaborate with all levels of employees
Bonus, but not required (shout about it in your application if you have experience):
- Basic knowledge of process improvement methodology and project management
- Experience with Ultipro and/or Greenhouse
We are hiring at various experience levels and we’re particularly interested in having a diverse team with a broad set of skills and viewpoints. If this seems like your dream job, but you’re not sure if you qualify, apply anyway!
Please note, this position is not eligible for visa sponsorship.
Puppet’s core mission is to eliminate soul crushing work. We created the industry standard for managing infrastructure as code. And we didn’t stop there—our product portfolio has grown to help organizations automate across their entire software delivery lifecycle. With more than two-thirds of Fortune 100 companies using Puppet’s open source or commercial products, our code is helping power thousands of organizations across the world.
As the industry leader in DevOps solutions, we realize that our success is a collective effort; all made possible by the incredible people working here, our customers, partners, and Puppet community. Our culture is built on positivity, diversity, inclusivity and support—and we seek people who are resilient, entrepreneurial-minded, team players who continually strive to be incrementally better every single day. In our work together we aim to be curious, accountable, empathetic and, above all, collaborative. If this sounds like the environment you’d thrive in, why not say hello?
Learn more about Puppet by checking out the values we live by and the awesome benefits and perks we offer employees!
Puppet is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact +1-877-575-9775 for assistance.